Isn't it peculiar how people are telling us that everything is in place for leaving without a deal, i.e.
https://www.westmonster.com/former-brexit-minister-we-are-ready-to-thrive-after-no-deal
the people who control the ports of Dover and Calais tell us they are ready and that there should not be any hold ups, even Germany and France are saying they are ready for a no deal and that there should be no problem, at the same time there is no way that the EU countries are going to cut off their own noses and stop supplying us with food, medicines etc we are one of their  biggest customers, so why all the holdups? what have our ministers got to fear? or is it a case of what have they got to lose personally? it seems to be a case of spreading as much fear as possible, if they are that concerned then why is nobody taking the time to actually tell us in layman's terms what we stand to lose and what we stand to gain from Brexit, do they think that we are that stupid that if we are told the true facts we are unable to decide for ourselves. I for one voted to leave the EU based on events at the time but if I was told the true story then perhaps I would vote differently, now it has got to the stage where I will not change my vote because I am so fed up with all the lying and cheating that is going on, all I want now (like most people I know) is to get it over and done with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog